Tuesday 29 October 2013

Strawberry Crochet Pattern in Round - Tutorial Video



In this video I’d like to show you how to make strawberry crochet pattern in round.
In here I make it in multiple of 3dc. You can make it in multiple of 4, 6 or any number. Even number of multiplication would be easier to do than odd number if you are making a piece which require many rounds or rows of strawberry repeats. 

In this video I was using turquoise and bright pink size 2 acrylic yarns, and a crochet hook size F/3.75mm.

The pattern:

Ch4, join with sl st to first ch.

R1: 3ch (count as 1dc), 17dc.

R2: 3ch, (5dc in 1, inset hook from first dc through the last dc, pull up a loop, sc4 tog, 1ch, 2dc) repeat 5 times, join with sl st to the 3rd ch from the beginning ch-3, 1ch.

R3: 2sc in ch-1 sp,  (2sc in 1) in all st around. Pay attention to the tip of the strawberry making sure not to skip it. If you do, your next round will become narrower and your work puckering.

Continue the circle of the strawberries in this manner if you wish to make a larger round. Refer to the magic circle recipe in my previous post on how to increase the stitches in every round to create the round and flat circle.

I hope you enjoy this video.
I begun to like doing video editing hehe… I am learning everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment