Tuesday 9 September 2014

Blog Background

Salam and hello again...
Just to share the things I have been having fun playing with other than crochet LOL. I created these seamless blog background images and thought you might like to try it. Just click save as to download. You see my blog background? That's new. I thank my friend  Aji Subhan at iStockpho for drawing the flower esp for me :-)

Let me know if you find it useful. 
The images below were created using Adobe CS6 using the standard swatch patterns in the size suitable for blogs.












xxx

If you like what you see and made something from my free pattern, all I ask is that you credit me by mentioning my name and my blog and provide the link to my blog. Please DO NOT re upload my files by any means to another blog or website. All my photographs are copyrighted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment