Tuesday 5 August 2014

Row of Daffodils



Daffodils, crochet and photographs above and below by © Swathi Bopanna 2014.
Yarns: Vardaman 4 ply


Thanks Swathi Bopanna for testing the pattern. These look really awesome.



Daffodil Crochet Pattern



This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
I made this flower as an entry for the FB group Passionate About Crochet theme “India Independence Day.” The bright colour of saffron gives a very nice touch to the pure white I am using and the green softens the shades, giving a pleasant looking piece of crochet art. One complete stem takes about 60 – 90 minutes to make. There are two options to finish the flower; ruffle and thin edging and both patterns are included.

Stitches Used
Sl st = slip stitch
Sc = single crochet
Hdc = half double crochet
Dc = double crochet
Standing sc = standing single crochet
Yo = yarn over
Reverse Sc: Reverse single crochet
This pattern has  been tested.

If you like what you see and made something from my free pattern, all I ask is that you credit me by mentioning my name and my blog and provide the link to my blog. Please DO NOT re upload my files by any means to another blog or website. All my photographs are copyrighted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment