Friday 25 July 2014

Message Video from Prabowo Subianto | 25 Juli 2014



If you see this video it's not a mistake. I posted it in my blog because what is happening in my country right now will dictate our life in the future for the next few years or till my grandchildren are born if all of us silence toward hypocrisy in our government for letting the one who cheats in the election won.

How would you do your business and how would you live your life if your leader cheats on you, what would be the outcome of it for the rest of the thing that leader would do to you if his character is based on lies? If someone lies on the first place, he will have to make more lies to cover the previous lies. As a citizen, I have the right to raise my voice and that is why I am posting the video of Mr. Subianto here, not because of who he is, but because of what he stands for: FREEDOM AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

By the time I posted this Mr. Subianto and his team have gathered all of the evidence and taking it to the Court.

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!

Nasty, illogical comments and claim without proof of evidence will be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment