Tuesday 27 May 2014

Polkadots Stitch a.k.a. Strawberry Stitch Modified Version





Hello again my friends, how are you today? I just got up this morning after three days of bed rest. Yeah, it was my carpal. I had to stop crocheting completely for 3 full days or else my headache wouldn't have stopped. I am feeling a lot better today, Alhamdulillah...

This morning I received a request from a friend asking to make a crochet backpack for her baby boy. She wanted a polkadot motif, yes polkadot and not strawberry. She wanted it in baby blue and yellow. I said, hmm, let me google it, I kept searching, hmm, couldn't find anything that matched the round dots she likes. So I did some yarn over, cluster, sc, dc, tried up several stitches, but still something was not right. The dot wasn't standing up. It either slanted to the right too much or it was too short. So okay, let me go back to the Strawberry stitches and work something out from it. Voila, polkadot crochet stitches a.k.a. a modified version of strawberry stitches.

Pattern is now on  Ravelry, complete with step by step picture.

PS: If you like what you see and made something from my free pattern, all I ask is that you credit me by mentioning my name and my blog and provide the link to my blog. Please DO NOT re upload my files by any means to another blog or website. All my photographs are copyrighted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment